/* */

Monday, October 23, 2006

Weekly Weigh-in (10/23/06)

Just a quick check in tonight to review last week. I'm weighing in on Mondays, but my weeks run Sunday to Saturday.
  1. Exercise 5-7 times a week. Even if it's just for 20-30 minutes, I'd like to try to do something every day. Check. I exercised 6 out of 7 days.
  2. Weight train at least 2 times per week. Just a start. Hopefully I will up that as time goes on. Check again. Eventually I'd like to up this to at least 3, but I need to get myself into a pattern first.
  3. Count calories - sticking to about 1200-1800 calories per day with an average of 1500 per day. On weight training days, I tend to allow myself more calories. On days I don't exercise much, I try to cut back. Almost. I ended up not counting calories for 2 days last week. I don't get too worried about missing one day a week, but I'd rather not miss 2 or more. Still, it's a definite improvement and I know I ate quite a bit less than I would have otherwise.
For next week, I'm sticking to the same goals.

Last but not least, the weigh-in. My scale is definitely testy, so it's hard to tell. Sometimes I get on it and I know it's not right so I get off and get back on and it will often go up or down by 2-4 pounds. I can't figure out why it does that. Anyway, testy or not, it looks like I'm down a pound from last week and I'll take it.

my-calorie-counter.com The webs free Calorie Counter

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, maybe I should make a poster that says Just do it already! That saying in your blog caught my eye.

Congrats on doing so well with your program -- the workouts, watching the food etc.

Keep going! You can do it.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Alysha said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I've not been living up to that saying this week! It's so hard to get into a routine!

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home