/* */

Sunday, October 22, 2006

A few too many.....

So, it's been a little busy with guests this weekend which meant a little too much wine and a little too much food. I didn't keep track of my calories for Friday and Saturday, but will try to add them up for today. When I get chatting, I don't pay much attention to what I'm eating, so one of my challenges will be to figure out how to keep track of my calories during visits and other social events. I don't have any problem allowing myself one free day per week, but two is too many if I'm serious about losing weight.

For whatever reason, the scale was off last Monday when I weighed in. I knew it seemed low, but I got on and off a few times and it stayed at the same number. The next day, though, it jumped up 3 pounds which was closer to where I thought I was at to begin with. Obviously I didn't gain 3 pounds in one day, so for some reason it was just off that first weigh-in. I will go back and edit last week's ticker to reflect the correct weight.

I will be back tomorrow with my weigh-in for the week.................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home