/* */

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I have a Personal Trainer!

And boy is he cute. Long blonde hair, but well-groomed, and very sweet. His breath kinda stinks though. I keep telling him, but I don't think he really cares. Oh well, he's worth it - he keeps me motivated to keep moving and that's what counts, right? He's pretty quiet - not one of those in-your-face trainers, but sometimes he does whine if I'm not doing what I'm supposed to be doing. Only thing is, he's kind of a pain when it comes to floor work like sit ups - he insists on getting right in my face, sometimes even lying down right on top of me!

My husband isn't jealous, he really likes my trainer - they get along really well.

Meet Bailey, my golden retriever, my workout buddy. He's what gets me out the door and walking, even when I really don't feel like it. We both benefit from out outings together and best of all, it's free, so it really fits our tight budget. It's not so much fun in the winter, but I layer and bundle and will still go out most days, as long as it's not raining. I don't do rain. I don't walk in rain by myself much and definitely not with Bailey - it would take me a good 1/2 hour to get Bailey cleaned up with all that fur!

Hint, hint!!!
Bailey tries to make sure we get out for our daily walk.
Who could resist that face?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If your personal trainer lived closer to me I'd hire him too!

1:56 PM  
Blogger Alysha said...

He'd love to help you out - he's very friendly, loves people - cuddly too. :)

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home